Monday 17 January 2011

5 more sleeps till...

I'm excited. I spent two hours tonight watching sky sports news waiting for the re run of the Chris Powell press conference. The quote that did it for me was 'this clubs in my system'!

All of the doubters should trade in their season tickets and go and support Arsenal or some other sterile football club. This guy (Sir Chris), I am completely convinced was the best possible choice for us. Bottom line is he will live, breath and eat for the success of the club, not just the pay check. I cannot wait, and know that, as usual we are in for a roller coaster ride, bring on Plymouth. It's the most excited I've been about a trip to the Valley for years!

Chrissy Powells red and White army!!!!!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment