Saturday 15 January 2011

Sheffield Wed 2 Charlton 2, cheers Keith




The only thing that could make being a Charlton supporter better right now, would have been Keith delivering three points this afternoon. But I'll happily settle for a difficult away draw.

I have to say, and mirror the sentiment of another Charlton blog I read this morning, after a torrid few years (ever since Dowie was appointed) Charlton has suddenly starting feeling like Charlton again. Spirit, personality and endevour. No one minds losing, if you lose well, with spirit. 'Plucky Charlton' to coin an over used phrase of the late eighties and early ninetee's.

I am feeling extremely optimistic about the future down at the Valley. One thing I do know. It will be a return to the fun filled roller coaster that I fell in love with back in the eighties, and not the drudgery that we've all suffered post Curbishley.

Looking forward to Plymouth.

No comments:

Post a Comment