Saturday 12 March 2011

Charlton v Brentford

This is the sort of game that we seldom do well in. London's lower league teams are beginning to smell blood. And really fancy their chances when they come down to The Valley. Brentford have a pretty decent core away support, so I'm expecting a decentish crowd for today's game.

I've become a wee bit negative about the management team of late. But I really think that given time they will get things together. I think the biggest change needed, which won't happen wholesale until the close season is an injection of playing staff capable of performing with enthusiasm in this division.

The curse of my own pre match predictions seems to indicate that if I tip us for a win we generally do dreadfully. So today's match prediction is Charlton Nil 1 Brentford 89 ; )


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment