Friday 6 May 2011

Charlton v Hartlepools Preview




So King of football on Tv, Jeff Stellings Hartlepool, come to the Valley for the end of this odious season.

To be fair, I have no idea who will win this none event. Both sides should want to end their campaigns on a high (this frame of mind is however no certainty amongst some of the awful, lacklustre and inconsistent players to don the red jersey this season). I hope that those few that want to be here and have tried their hardest , play with enough verve to get us a result.

For me I really hope we get the win that saves us the embarrassment of finishing 18th, and even better if Brentford lose to save us the even worst fate of being London's lowest placed league side. (daggers, Essex and Barnett, hertz not really counting in my book.)

I've not posted much as things have dissolved even further over the last few games.

I will however, once I've absorbed the aftermath of this scintillating end of season encounter, post with an end of season overview of what was good and bad about the 2010-2011 league one season.

Come on Charlton, give us something to smile about over the summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment