Saturday 9 July 2011

Here we go again...

So, after the shortest close season I can remember, and this was without a European Championship or World Cup, we begin our pre season in earnest.

A plethora of new players have come in. The squad strengthened in all departments now, and alot of the dead wood of players who had seemed to get so used to losing it became the natural way of things gone.

I'm feeling more confident than I have about a season for such a long time.  Today's game against will be our first chance to see the new players, we'll also get an idea of how Powell wants the team to set itself up now he has his own group of players.

I can't make it today due to family commitments (kids birthday parties, school fair, gymnastics competition) but do have my tickets for the Millwall game at the end of the month. So will have to rely on mobile updates during the game and other bloggers after match reports and comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment