Saturday 3 March 2012

Charlton to continue winning ways...

By the time I'm writing this post many Addicks will be on their merry way down to Bournemouth anticipating another step towards promotion.

I'm now extremely confident that the march back into The Championship will continue unerring and we will see another confident and professional dispatch of another away win.

After Tuesday night the players will be brimming with confidence (not overly, we have a well grounded group of players who will never presume all they need to do is turn up). I've got a feeling that the performance and result today may well have us and everyone in the division accepting the inevitability of Charlton as champions. I think it's going to be one of those anomaly's of a scoreline that draws the eye to it when your perusing the results in the Sunday papers. They'll be at least six goals, not sure how they will be shared out but It will be in Charlton's favour. But then I've been wrong before.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment