Thursday 31 May 2012

Reasons to be cheerful...1

It' been pretty grim in terms of media coverage since we left the Premiership, and even more so during our three long years in the third tier.

Sky and BBC red button services (or ceefax as I prefer to call it) offer club by club in depth info and news for the first and second flight clubs in English football, but just round ups for those in the lower league divisions.

I've been trawling these sites on a daily basis to see when our status is finally elevated, but alas I'm guessing this won't be until the 2012-2013 fixtures are released (18th June, can't wait).

However, on the football leagues website there is this http://www.football-league.co.uk/latestnews/20120527/201213-divisional-line-up_2293301_2733793 which I think you'll agree shows the green shoots of recovery for us Addicks.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment