Friday 19 January 2018

Never a dull moment down at the valley...

Well that is except for match days. So we got past Thursday with no announcement from the club, but did see Murray counter CARDS threatened protest by setting up a meeting on Saturday with CAST.

I would be surprised if any major revelations that we don't already half suspect or know come out of this, and I don't envisage a sudden dawn of enlightenment for us poor long suffering supporters.

You've got to feel for Karl Robinson, who is cutting a more and more frustrating figure. He has become a bit of a conundrum for me. On the one hand I have always found his rent a gob a bit annoying, however the way he has conducted himself over the past few weeks, with candour and honesty has impressed me.

I'll be there tomorrow, and have to admit am glad there will be no protests. It's a game against must beat opposition. With Fosu hopefully back and starting I'm quietly confident we can make it three out of three and I hope by more than the now standard one goal.

1 comment: